Scrabble word: SOUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUL exist?
Definitions of SOUL in dictionaries:
- noun - the immaterial part of a person
- noun - a human being
- noun - deep feeling or emotion
- noun - the human embodiment of something
- noun - a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
- The animating and vital principle in human beings, credited with the faculties of thought, action, and emotion and often conceived as an immaterial entity.
- The spiritual nature of human beings, regarded as immortal, separable from the body at death, and susceptible to happiness or misery in a future state.
- A human being: “the homes of some nine hundred souls” (Garrison Keillor).
- The central or integral part; the vital core: “It saddens me that this network... may lose its soul, which is after all the quest for news” (Marvin Kalb).
- A person considered as the perfect embodiment of an intangible quality; a personification: I am the very soul of discretion.
- A person’s emotional or moral nature: “An actor is... often a soul which wishes to reveal itself to the world but dare not” (Alec Guinness).
- A sense of ethnic pride among Black people and especially African-Americans, expressed in areas such as language, social customs, religion, and music.
- A strong, deeply felt emotion conveyed by a speaker, a performer, or an artist.
- Soul music.
- adj - the spiritual aspect of human beings [n -S] : SOULED, SOULLESS, SOULLIKE
There are 4 letters in SOUL: L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUL plus a wildcard: SOUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUL
Images for SOUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.