Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOULS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOULS exist?
Definitions of FOULS in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that violates the rules of a sport
- verb - hit a foul ball
- verb - make impure
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - commit a foul
- verb - spot, stain, or pollute
- verb - make unclean
- verb - become soiled and dirty
- adj - offensive to the senses
There are 5 letters in FOULS: F L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOULS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOULS plus a wildcard: FOULS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOULS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOULS
- this was awful but out of the many fouls this was truly ...
- Frances Zinedine Zidane shoots for goal leaving Englands Steven ...
- South Haven Tribune - Sports and recreation10.12.11Three Rivers spoils ...
- Foules - fouls - Stephan Wilks la Kunsthalle de Mulhouse ...
- Soccer Rules fouls and Misconduct
- Varez Ward 50 of the Texas Longhorns fouls Jon Scheyer 30 of the Duke ...
- fouls lead to free throws.
- Portugal sustained fouls
- Soccer - Barclays Premier League - Chelsea v Swansea City - Stamford ...
- HotelFashionLand The Fashion fouls of ALL STAR WEEKEND.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.