Scrabble word: FOUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUL exist?
Definitions of FOUL in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that violates the rules of a sport
- verb - hit a foul ball
- verb - make impure
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - commit a foul
- verb - spot, stain, or pollute
- verb - make unclean
- verb - become soiled and dirty
- adj - highly offensive
- adj - offensively malodorous
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - characterized by obscenity
- adj - disgustingly dirty
- adj - especially of a ship's lines etc
- Offensive to the senses; revolting.
- Having an offensive odor; smelly.
- Rotten or putrid: foul meat.
- Full of dirt or mud; dirty.
- Full of impurities; polluted: foul air.
- Morally detestable; wicked: foul deeds.
- Of a vulgar or obscene nature: foul language.
- Very disagreeable or displeasing; horrid: a foul movie.
- Bad or unfavorable: in fair weather or foul.
- Violating accepted standards or rules; dishonorable: used foul means to gain power.
- Contrary to the rules of a game or sport: a foul boxing punch.
- Outside the foul lines: a foul fly ball.
- Entangled or twisted: a foul anchor.
- Clogged or obstructed; blocked: a foul ventilator shaft.
- Ugly; unattractive.
- An infraction or a violation of the rules of play.
- A foul ball.
- An entanglement or a collision.
- In a foul manner.
- To make dirty or foul; pollute.
- To bring into dishonor; besmirch.
- To clog or obstruct.
- To entangle or catch (a rope, for example).
- To encrust (a ship’s hull) with foreign matter, such as barnacles.
- To commit a foul against.
- To hit (a ball) outside the foul lines.
- To become foul.
- To commit a foul.
- To hit a ball outside the foul lines: fouled twice and then struck out; fouled out to the catcher.
- To become entangled or twisted: The anchor line fouled on a rock.
- To be put out of a game for exceeding the number of permissible fouls.
- adj - offensive to the senses
There are 4 letters in FOUL: F L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUL plus a wildcard: FOUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUL
Images for FOUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.