Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUL exist?
Definitions of FOUL in dictionaries:
- noun - an act that violates the rules of a sport
- verb - hit a foul ball
- verb - make impure
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - commit a foul
- verb - spot, stain, or pollute
- verb - make unclean
- verb - become soiled and dirty
- adj - highly offensive
- adj - offensively malodorous
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - characterized by obscenity
- adj - disgustingly dirty
- adj - especially of a ship's lines etc
- Offensive to the senses; revolting.
- Having an offensive odor; smelly.
- Rotten or putrid: foul meat.
- Full of dirt or mud; dirty.
- Full of impurities; polluted: foul air.
- Morally detestable; wicked: foul deeds.
- Of a vulgar or obscene nature: foul language.
- Very disagreeable or displeasing; horrid: a foul movie.
- Bad or unfavorable: in fair weather or foul.
- Violating accepted standards or rules; dishonorable: used foul means to gain power.
- Contrary to the rules of a game or sport: a foul boxing punch.
- Outside the foul lines: a foul fly ball.
- Entangled or twisted: a foul anchor.
- Clogged or obstructed; blocked: a foul ventilator shaft.
- Ugly; unattractive.
- An infraction or a violation of the rules of play.
- A foul ball.
- An entanglement or a collision.
- In a foul manner.
- To make dirty or foul; pollute.
- To bring into dishonor; besmirch.
- To clog or obstruct.
- To entangle or catch (a rope, for example).
- To encrust (a ship’s hull) with foreign matter, such as barnacles.
- To commit a foul against.
- To hit (a ball) outside the foul lines.
- To become foul.
- To commit a foul.
- To hit a ball outside the foul lines: fouled twice and then struck out; fouled out to the catcher.
- To become entangled or twisted: The anchor line fouled on a rock.
- To be put out of a game for exceeding the number of permissible fouls.
- adj - offensive to the senses
There are 4 letters in FOUL: F L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUL plus a wildcard: FOUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUL
Images for FOUL
- foul Stock Photo 500542 Shutterstock
- foul Mudammas A Variation Softly We Walk
- This is just what every team needs a 65 defensive tackle ...
- How I like to eat foul in Saudi Arabia. American Bedu
- Obamas Latest Romney Attack Ad Funny or foul - Page 9
- The Rockin Vegan Egyptian foul (sounds like fool)
- Zurck zu Lustiges vorheriges Bild nchstes Bild
- fouls lead to free throws.
- Soccer foul Stock Image - Image 10400511
- ... then open a can of foul mudammas and make yourself a bowl of foul