Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOUR exist?
Definitions of FLOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
- verb - cover with flour
- verb - convert grain into flour
- A fine, powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a grain, especially wheat, used chiefly in baking.
- Any of various similar finely ground or powdered foodstuffs, as of cassava, fish, or bananas.
- A soft, fine powder.
- To cover or coat with flour.
- To make into flour.
- v - to cover with flour (a finely ground meal of grain)
There are 5 letters in FLOUR: F L O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOUR plus a wildcard: FLOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOUR
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOUR
- Anulas Kitchen flour - the mystery solved...
- flour Sack 150x150 Rice flours How To Use Them In Your Gluten Free ...
- All-purpose flour keeps indefinitely in a cool dry place stored in ...
- durum wheat flour Substitutes semolina flour
- Wheat flour Buy from Irem Saltoglu. Turkey - Istanbul - B2B ...
- ... are long over) honestly officer its really just self rising flour
- BBC - Food - flour recipes
- All Purpose flour productsIndia All Purpose flour supplier
- flour - Glossary - How to cook - BBC Good Food
- Cooks Thesaurus Wheat flours