Scrabble word: FLOUR
Is FLOUR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
- verb - cover with flour
- verb - convert grain into flour
- A fine, powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a grain, especially wheat, used chiefly in baking.
- Any of various similar finely ground or powdered foodstuffs, as of cassava, fish, or bananas.
- A soft, fine powder.
- To cover or coat with flour.
- To make into flour.
- verb - to cover with flour (a finely ground meal of grain)
There are 5 letters in FLOUR: F L O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOUR
Click to search all anagrams of FLOUR plus a wildcard: FLOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOUR
Images for FLOUR
Lookup in Wiki for FLOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.