Scrabble word: FLOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOUR exist?
Definitions of FLOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
- verb - cover with flour
- verb - convert grain into flour
- A fine, powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a grain, especially wheat, used chiefly in baking.
- Any of various similar finely ground or powdered foodstuffs, as of cassava, fish, or bananas.
- A soft, fine powder.
- To cover or coat with flour.
- To make into flour.
- verb - to cover with flour (a finely ground meal of grain)