Scrabble word: FOUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUR exist?
Definitions of FOUR in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one
- noun - a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips
- adj - being one more than three
- The cardinal number equal to 3 + 1.
- The fourth in a set or sequence.
- Something having four parts, units, or members, such as a musical quartet or a four-cylinder engine.
- noun - a number
There are 4 letters in FOUR: F O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUR plus a wildcard: FOUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUR
Images for FOUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.