Scrabble word: FORUM
Is FORUM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FORUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
- noun - a public facility to meet for open discussion
- The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
- A public meeting place for open discussion.
- A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.
- A public meeting or presentation involving a discussion usually among experts and often including audience participation.
- A court of law; a tribunal.
- noun - a public meeting place
There are 5 letters in FORUM: F M O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORUM
Click to search all anagrams of FORUM plus a wildcard: FORUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORUM
Images for FORUM
Lookup in Wiki for FORUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.