Scrabble word: FORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORM exist?
Definitions of FORM in dictionaries:
- noun - the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something
- noun - a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
- noun - a perceptual structure
- noun - any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline)
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance
- noun - the visual appearance of something or someone
- noun - a printed document with spaces in which to write
- noun - an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse
- noun - a particular mode in which something is manifested
- noun - (physical chemistry) a distinct state of matter in a system
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - an ability to perform well
- noun - a life-size dummy used to display clothes
- noun - a mold for setting concrete
- verb - create (as an entity)
- verb - to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"
- verb - develop into a distinctive entity
- verb - give shape or form to
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - establish or impress firmly in the mind
- verb - assume a form or shape
- The shape and structure of an object.
- The body or outward appearance of a person or an animal considered separately from the face or head; figure.
- The essence of something.
- The mode in which a thing exists, acts, or manifests itself; kind: a form of animal life; a form of blackmail.
- Procedure as determined or governed by regulation or custom.
- A fixed order of words or procedures, as for use in a ceremony; a formula.
- A document with blanks for the insertion of details or information: insurance forms.
- Manners or conduct as governed by etiquette, decorum, or custom.
- Behavior according to a fixed or accepted standard: Tardiness is considered bad form.
- Performance considered with regard to acknowledged criteria: a good jump shooter having an unusual form.
- Proven ability to perform: a musician at the top of her form.
- Fitness, as of an athlete or animal, with regard to health or training.
- The past performance of a racehorse.
- A racing form.
- Method of arrangement or manner of coordinating elements in literary or musical composition or in organized discourse: presented my ideas in outline form; a treatise in the form of a dialogue.
- A particular type or example of such arrangement: The essay is a literary form.
- The design, structure, or pattern of a work of art: symphonic form.
- A mold for the setting of concrete.
- A model of the human figure or part of it used for displaying clothes.
- A proportioned model that may be adjusted for fitting clothes.
- A grade in a British secondary school or in some American private schools: the sixth form.
- A linguistic form.
- The external aspect of words with regard to their inflections, pronunciation, or spelling: verb forms.
- A long seat; a bench.
- The resting place of a hare.
- A subdivision of a variety usually differing in one trivial characteristic, such as flower color.
- To give form to; shape: form clay into figures.
- To develop in the mind; conceive: form an opinion.
- To shape or mold (dough, for example) into a particular form.
- To arrange oneself in: Holding out his arms, the cheerleader formed a T.
- To organize or arrange: The environmentalists formed their own party.
- To fashion, train, or develop by instruction or precept: form a child’s mind.
- To come to have; develop or acquire: form a habit.
- To constitute or compose a usually basic element, part, or characteristic of.
- To produce (a tense, for example) by assuming an inflection: form the pluperfect.
- To make (a word) by derivation or composition.
- To put in order; arrange.
- To become formed or shaped.
- To come into being by taking form; arise.
- These nouns refer to the external outline of a thing.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 4 letters in FORM: F M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORM plus a wildcard: FORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORM
Images for FORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.