Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUR exist?
Definitions of FUR in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or weasel)
- noun - a garment made of the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- The thick coat of soft hair covering the skin of a mammal, such as a fox or beaver.
- The hair-covered, dressed pelt of such a mammal, used in the making of garments and as trimming or decoration.
- A garment made of or lined with the dressed pelt of a mammal.
- Often used to modify another noun: a fur coat; fur hats.
- To cover, line, or trim with fur.
- To provide fur garments for.
- To cover or coat as if with fur.
- To line (a wall or floor) with furring.
- verb - to cover with fur (a dressed animal pelt)
There are 3 letters in FUR: F R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUR plus a wildcard: FUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUR
3 letter words
Images for FUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.