Scrabble word: SURF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SURF exist?
Definitions of SURF in dictionaries:
- noun - waves breaking on the shore
- verb - ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard
- verb - look around casually and randomly, without seeking anything in particular
- verb - switch channels, on television
- To engage in surfing.
- adj - to ride breaking waves on a long, narrow board [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SURFABLE
There are 4 letters in SURF: F R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SURF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SURF plus a wildcard: SURF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SURF
Images for SURF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.