Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUFFS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUFFS exist?
Definitions of RUFFS in dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal
- noun - a high tight collar
- noun - common Eurasian sandpiper
- noun - (card games) the act of taking a trick with a trump when unable to follow suit
- verb - play a trump
- verb - to exceed in performance
There are 5 letters in RUFFS: F F R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUFFS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUFFS plus a wildcard: RUFFS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUFFS
Images for RUFFS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.