Scrabble word: RUFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUFF exist?
Definitions of RUFF in dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal
- noun - a high tight collar
- noun - common Eurasian sandpiper
- noun - (card games) the act of taking a trick with a trump when unable to follow suit
- verb - play a trump
- A stiffly starched frilled or pleated circular collar of lace, muslin, or other fine fabric, worn by men and women in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- A distinctive collarlike projection around the neck, as of feathers on a bird or of fur on a mammal.
- A Eurasian sandpiper (Philomachus pugnax) the male of which has collarlike, erectile feathers around the neck during the breeding season.
- The playing of a trump card when one cannot follow suit.
- An old game resembling whist.
- verb - to exceed in performance
There are 4 letters in RUFF: F F R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUFF plus a wildcard: RUFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUFF
Images for RUFF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.