Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURS exist?
Definitions of FURS in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- noun - dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or weasel)
- noun - a garment made of the dressed hairy coat of a mammal
- v - to cover with fur (a dressed animal pelt)
There are 4 letters in FURS: F R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURS plus a wildcard: FURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURS
Images for FURS
- Posted by Lifestyle of the pregnant and fabulous at 1018 AM
- have added some images below to help show different types of fur and ...
- Venus in furs
- Faux Fur Wrap with Brooch 6 Different furs
- supersoft Synthetic fur headband lined with polar fleece keeping ...
- Mink furs popular materials of fur fashion objects of luxury Fur ...
- FileAlberta 1890s fur trader.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Handsome furs the duo of Wolf Parade co-leader Dan Boeckner and his ...
- Eileen Sedgwick Venus in furs
- ADONIS furs - Photo Gallery 2 Foxes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.