Scrabble word: FURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURY exist?
Definitions of FURY in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - the property of being wild or turbulent
- noun - (classical mythology) the hideous snake-haired monsters (usually three in number) who pursued unpunished criminals
- Violent anger; rage.
- The three terrible, winged goddesses with serpentine hair, Alecto, Megaera, and Tisiphone, who pursue and punish doers of unavenged crimes.
- A woman regarded as angry or spiteful.
- noun - violent anger
There are 4 letters in FURY: F R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURY plus a wildcard: FURY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURY
Images for FURY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.