Is FURY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FURY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - the property of being wild or turbulent
- noun - (classical mythology) the hideous snake-haired monsters (usually three in number) who pursued unpunished criminals
- Violent anger; rage.
- The three terrible, winged goddesses with serpentine hair, Alecto, Megaera, and Tisiphone, who pursue and punish doers of unavenged crimes.
- A woman regarded as angry or spiteful.
- noun - violent anger
There are 4 letters in FURY: F R U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FURY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FURY, to go: FURY?
Rearrange the letters in FURY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FURY
What's nearby FURY
Lookup in Wiki for FURY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FURY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FURY"