Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRY exist?
Definitions of FRY in dictionaries:
- noun - English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- noun - English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- noun - a young person of either sex
- verb - be excessively hot
- verb - cook on a hot surface using fat
- verb - kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- To cook over direct heat in hot oil or fat.
- To destroy (electronic circuitry) with excessive heat or current: “a power surge to the computer that fried a number of sensitive electronic components” (Erik Sandberg-Diment).
- To be cooked in a pan over direct heat in hot oil or fat.
- To undergo execution in an electric chair.
- A French fry.
- A dish of a fried food.
- A social gathering at which food is fried and eaten: a fish fry.
- Small fish, especially young, recently hatched fish.
- The young of certain other animals.
- Individuals, especially young or insignificant persons: “These pampered public school boys... had managed to evade the long prison sentences that lesser fry were serving” (Noel Annan).
- adj - to cook over direct heat in hot fat or oil [v FRIED, FRYING, FRIES] : FRYABLE
There are 3 letters in FRY: F R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRY plus a wildcard: FRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRY
3 letter words
Images for FRY
- Futurama - Philip J. fry
- Futurama Fanclub
- For more neat pics by Brian though most not Futurama-related head to ...
- Thread the futurama gif thread
- Futrama-fry desktop wallpaper
- Philip j. fry Pictures Philip j. fry Image others Photo Gallery
- fry - Futurama-Country
- Philip J. fry - obrzek . 10324
- 1680 x 1050 Wallpapers Wallpaper 15304-futurama-fry.jpg 1680x1050
- How to Draw fry Step by Step Cartoon Network Characters Cartoons ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.