Scrabble word: FUROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUROR exist?
Definitions of FUROR in dictionaries:
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - a sudden outburst (as of protest)
- A general commotion; public disorder or uproar.
- Violent anger; frenzy.
- A fashion adopted enthusiastically by the public; a fad.
- A state of intense excitement or ecstasy.
- noun - a state of noisy excitement and confusion
There are 5 letters in FUROR: F O R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUROR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUROR plus a wildcard: FUROR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUROR
Images for FUROR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.