Scrabble word: FURROW
Is FURROW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FURROW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - cut a furrow into a columns
- A long, narrow, shallow trench made in the ground by a plow.
- A rut, groove, or narrow depression: snow drifting in furrows.
- A deep wrinkle in the skin, as on the forehead.
- To make long, narrow, shallow trenches in; plow.
- To become furrowed or wrinkled.
- verb - to make furrows (narrow depressions) in
There are 6 letters in FURROW: F O R R U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FURROW
To search all scrabble anagrams of FURROW, to go: FURROW?
Rearrange the letters in FURROW and see some winning combinations
Images for FURROW
Lookup in Wiki for FURROW
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.