Scrabble word: FURROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURROW exist?
Definitions of FURROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - cut a furrow into a columns
- A long, narrow, shallow trench made in the ground by a plow.
- A rut, groove, or narrow depression: snow drifting in furrows.
- A deep wrinkle in the skin, as on the forehead.
- To make long, narrow, shallow trenches in; plow.
- To become furrowed or wrinkled.
- verb - to make furrows (narrow depressions) in