Scrabble word: FURROW
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURROW exist?
Definitions of FURROW in dictionaries:
- noun - a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - cut a furrow into a columns
- A long, narrow, shallow trench made in the ground by a plow.
- A rut, groove, or narrow depression: snow drifting in furrows.
- A deep wrinkle in the skin, as on the forehead.
- To make long, narrow, shallow trenches in; plow.
- To become furrowed or wrinkled.
- verb - to make furrows (narrow depressions) in
There are 6 letters in FURROW: F O R R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURROW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURROW plus a wildcard: FURROW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURROW
Images for FURROW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.