Scrabble word: FURROWS
Is FURROWS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FURROWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a long shallow trench in the ground (especially one made by a plow)
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- verb - hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - cut a furrow into a columns
- verb - to make furrows (narrow depressions) in
There are 7 letters in FURROWS: F O R R S U W
Click to search all anagrams of FURROWS plus a wildcard: FURROWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURROWS
Images for FURROWS
Lookup in Wiki for FURROWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.