Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOULER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOULER exist?
Definitions of FOULER in dictionaries:
- adj - highly offensive
- adj - offensively malodorous
- adj - violating accepted standards or rules
- adj - (of a baseball) not hit between the foul lines
- adj - (of a manuscript) defaced with changes
- adj - characterized by obscenity
- adj - disgustingly dirty
- adj - especially of a ship's lines etc
- adj - offensive to the senses
There are 6 letters in FOULER: E F L O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOULER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOULER plus a wildcard: FOULER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOULER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOULER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.