Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUEL exist?
Definitions of FUEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that can be consumed to produce energy
- verb - provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
- verb - provide with fuel
- verb - take in fuel, as of a ship
- verb - stimulate
- A material such as wood, coal, gas, or oil burned to produce heat or power.
- Fissionable material used in a nuclear reactor.
- Nutritive material metabolized by a living organism; food.
- Often used to modify another noun: a fuel pump; fuel tanks.
- To provide with fuel.
- To take in fuel.
- verb - to provide with fuel (material used to produce energy)
There are 4 letters in FUEL: E F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUEL plus a wildcard: FUEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUEL
Images for FUEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.