Scrabble word: FUEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUEL exist?
Definitions of FUEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that can be consumed to produce energy
- verb - provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
- verb - provide with fuel
- verb - take in fuel, as of a ship
- verb - stimulate
- A material such as wood, coal, gas, or oil burned to produce heat or power.
- Fissionable material used in a nuclear reactor.
- Nutritive material metabolized by a living organism; food.
- Often used to modify another noun: a fuel pump; fuel tanks.
- To provide with fuel.
- To take in fuel.
- verb - to provide with fuel (material used to produce energy)