Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLUES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUES exist?
Definitions of FLUES in dictionaries:
- noun - flat bladelike projection on the arm of an anchor
- noun - organ pipe whose tone is produced by air passing across the sharp edge of a fissure or lip
- noun - a conduit to carry off smoke
- adj - an enclosed passageway for directing a current [n -S] : FLUED
There are 5 letters in FLUES: E F L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLUES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUES plus a wildcard: FLUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLUES
- GunBroker.com Message Forums - Strange engraving on Ithaca flues
- Ithaca flues Model Field Grade Double Barrel Hammerless Side by Side ...
- Vent flues 100092
- arfon - Ithaca flues
- 16g Ithaca flues Grade 2E Double Barrel Shotgun
- Types of Chimney flues eHow.com
- Austin flues D1 Nation
- Heres the progress with most recent work listed first.
- Chimney - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.