Scrabble word: FLUXES
Is FLUXES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLUXES in dictionaries:
- noun - the rate of flow of energy or particles across a given surface
- noun - a flow or discharge
- noun - a substance added to molten metals to bond with impurities that can then be readily removed
- noun - excessive discharge of liquid from a cavity or organ (as in watery diarrhea)
- noun - a state of uncertainty about what should be done (usually following some important event) preceding the establishment of a new direction of action
- noun - the lines of force surrounding a permanent magnet or a moving charged particle
- noun - (physics) the number of changes in energy flow across a given surface per unit area
- noun - in constant change
- verb - move or progress freely as if in a stream
- verb - become liquid or fluid when heated
- verb - mix together different elements
- adj - to change from a solid to a liquid state by heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MELTABLE
There are 6 letters in FLUXES: E F L S U X
Click to search all anagrams of FLUXES plus a wildcard: FLUXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUXES
Images for FLUXES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.