Scrabble word: SELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SELF exist?
Definitions of SELF in dictionaries:
- noun - your consciousness of your own identity
- noun - a person considered as a unique individual
- adj - (used as a combining form) relating to--of or by or to or from or for--the self
- The total, essential, or particular being of a person; the individual: “An actor’s instrument is the self” (Joan Juliet Buck).
- The essential qualities distinguishing one person from another; individuality: “He would walk a little first along the southern walls, shed his European self, fully enter this world” (Howard Kaplan).
- One’s consciousness of one’s own being or identity; the ego: “For some of us, the self’s natural doubts are given in mesmerizing amplification by way of critics’ negative assessments of our writing” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- One’s own interests, welfare, or advantage: thinking of self alone.
- That which the immune system identifies as belonging to the body: tissues no longer recognized as self.
- Of the same character throughout.
- Of the same material as the article with which it is used: a dress with a self belt.
- Same or identical.
- noun - the total, essential, or particular being of one person
- verb - to breed closely related stock
There are 4 letters in SELF: E F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SELF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SELF plus a wildcard: SELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SELF
Images for SELF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.