Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHELF exist?
Definitions of SHELF in dictionaries:
- noun - a support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects
- noun - a projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water
- A flat, usually rectangular structure composed of a rigid material, such as wood, glass, or metal, fixed at right angles to a wall or other vertical surface and used to hold or store objects.
- The contents or capacity of such a structure.
- Something, such as a projecting ledge of rock or a balcony, that resembles such a structure.
- A reef, sandbar, or shoal.
- In a state of disuse.
- Out of circulation.
- n - a flat rigid structure used to support articles
There are 5 letters in SHELF: E F H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHELF plus a wildcard: SHELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHELF
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHELF
- Oak Shadow Box Wall shelf
- ... Home Hallway Storage & Shelving Triple storage peg shelf
- Description Empty wooden shelf on the white wallfront viewthree ...
- Sphere shelf
- shelfshelfgreetings shelfquotes shelfimages shelffunny images ...
- Oak Peg Wall shelf
- Brendens Oak Wall shelf
- wooden shelf Size 63.5 x 22.5 x 91.5 cmMaterial Rubber wood
- Cherry Step Shadow Wall shelf
- Maurizio Peregalli Dama shelf