Scrabble word: SHELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHELF exist?
Definitions of SHELF in dictionaries:
- noun - a support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects
- noun - a projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water
- A flat, usually rectangular structure composed of a rigid material, such as wood, glass, or metal, fixed at right angles to a wall or other vertical surface and used to hold or store objects.
- The contents or capacity of such a structure.
- Something, such as a projecting ledge of rock or a balcony, that resembles such a structure.
- A reef, sandbar, or shoal.
- In a state of disuse.
- Out of circulation.
- noun - a flat rigid structure used to support articles
There are 5 letters in SHELF: E F H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHELF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHELF plus a wildcard: SHELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHELF
Images for SHELF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.