Scrabble word: SHELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHELF exist?
Definitions of SHELF in dictionaries:
- noun - a support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects
- noun - a projecting ridge on a mountain or submerged under water
- A flat, usually rectangular structure composed of a rigid material, such as wood, glass, or metal, fixed at right angles to a wall or other vertical surface and used to hold or store objects.
- The contents or capacity of such a structure.
- Something, such as a projecting ledge of rock or a balcony, that resembles such a structure.
- A reef, sandbar, or shoal.
- In a state of disuse.
- Out of circulation.
- noun - a flat rigid structure used to support articles