Scrabble word: FLESH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLESH exist?
Definitions of FLESH in dictionaries:
- noun - the soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate: mainly muscle tissue and fat
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a soft moist part of a fruit
- verb - remove adhering flesh from (hides) when preparing leather manufacture
- The soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate, covering the bones and consisting mainly of skeletal muscle and fat.
- The surface or skin of the human body.
- The meat of animals as distinguished from the edible tissue of fish or fowl.
- The pulpy, usually edible part of a fruit or vegetable.
- Excess fatty tissue; plumpness.
- The body as opposed to the mind or soul.
- The physical or carnal nature of humankind.
- Sensual appetites.
- Humankind in general; humanity.
- One’s family; kin.
- Substance; reality: “The maritime strategy has an all but unstoppable institutional momentum behind it... that has given force and flesh to the theory” (Jack Beatty).
- To give substance or detail to; fill out: fleshed out the novel with a subplot.
- To clean (a hide) of adhering flesh.
- To encourage (a falcon, for example) to participate in the chase by feeding it flesh from a kill.
- To inure to battle or bloodshed.
- To become plump or fleshy; gain weight.
- In person; present.
- verb - to plunge into the flesh (soft body tissue)
There are 5 letters in FLESH: E F H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLESH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLESH plus a wildcard: FLESH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLESH
Images for FLESH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.