Scrabble word: FLESHY
Is FLESHY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLESHY in dictionaries:
- adj - usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
- adj - of or relating to or resembling flesh
- Relating to, consisting of, or resembling flesh.
- Having abundant flesh; plump.
- Having a juicy or pulpy texture: ripe, fleshy peaches.
- Fleshly; carnal: “the fleshy fringes of show business” (Newsweek).
- adv - having much flesh [adj FLESHIER, FLESHIEST] : FLESHILY
There are 6 letters in FLESHY: E F H L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLESHY
Click to search all anagrams of FLESHY plus a wildcard: FLESHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLESHY
Images for FLESHY
Lookup in Wiki for FLESHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.