Scrabble word: FLESHLY
Is FLESHLY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLESHLY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- Of or relating to the body; corporeal.
- Of, relating to, or inclined to carnality; sensual.
- Not spiritual; worldly: fleshly pleasures.
- Tending to plumpness; fleshy.
- adj - pertaining to the body
There are 7 letters in FLESHLY: E F H L L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLESHLY
Click to search all anagrams of FLESHLY plus a wildcard: FLESHLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLESHLY
Images for FLESHLY
Lookup in Wiki for FLESHLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.