Scrabble word: HELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELL exist?
Definitions of HELL in dictionaries:
- noun - any place of pain and turmoil
- noun - a cause of difficulty and suffering
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- noun - (religion) the world of the dead
- noun - violent and excited activity
- noun - noisy and unrestrained mischief
- Often Hell.
- A state of separation from God.
- Mortal belief; sin or error.
- A situation or place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction: “War is hell” (William Tecumseh Sherman).
- Torment; anguish: went through hell on the job.
- The powers of darkness and evil.
- One that causes trouble, agony, or annoyance: The boss is hell when a job is poorly done.
- A sharp scolding: gave the student hell for cheating.
- Excitement, mischievousness, or high spirits: We did it for the sheer hell of it.
- A tailor’s receptacle for discarded material.
- A hellbox.
- Used as an intensive: How the hell can I go? You did one hell of a job.
- A gambling house.
- Damaging or destructive to: Driving in a hilly town is hell on the brakes.
- Unpleasant to or painful for.
- verb - to behave raucously
There are 4 letters in HELL: E H L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELL plus a wildcard: HELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELL
Images for HELL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.