Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HELLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HELLS exist?
Definitions of HELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - any place of pain and turmoil
- noun - a cause of difficulty and suffering
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- noun - (religion) the world of the dead
- noun - violent and excited activity
- noun - noisy and unrestrained mischief
- verb - to behave raucously
There are 5 letters in HELLS: E H L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HELLS plus a wildcard: HELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HELLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.