Scrabble word: HELLS
Is HELLS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HELLS in dictionaries:
- noun - any place of pain and turmoil
- noun - a cause of difficulty and suffering
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- noun - (religion) the world of the dead
- noun - violent and excited activity
- noun - noisy and unrestrained mischief
- verb - to behave raucously
There are 5 letters in HELLS: E H L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HELLS
Click to search all anagrams of HELLS plus a wildcard: HELLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HELLS
Images for HELLS
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.