Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELL exist?
Definitions of ELL in dictionaries:
- noun - an extension at the end and at right angles to the main building
- A wing of a building at right angles to the main structure.
- A right-angled bend in a pipe or conduit; an elbow.
- An English linear measure equal to 45 inches (114 centimeters).
- n - the letter L
There are 3 letters in ELL: E L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELL plus a wildcard: ELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELL
Images for ELL
- English Language Learning
- Writing and English Language Learners Saras Blog
- English Language Learners (ell)
- IMG 0448 morey-ell
- ell GAINS- Ongoing Classroom Assessment Continua - ELD
- ... First Blog General Teaching Tips for Use with ell Students
- The ell was originally a cubit later replaced by the cloth-ell or ...
- This page uses frames but your browser doesnt support them.
- glts.tec.ma.us English Language Learners p 978.686.0194 f 978 ...
- Assessment Strategies for English Language Learners
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.