Scrabble word: FELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELL exist?
Definitions of FELL in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- noun - the act of felling something (as a tree)
- verb - cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - sew a seam by folding the edges
- verb - descend in free fall under the influence of gravity
- verb - move downward and lower, but not necessarily all the way
- verb - pass suddenly and passively into a state of body or mind
- verb - come under, be classified or included
- verb - fall from clouds
- verb - suffer defeat, failure, or ruin
- verb - die, as in battle or in a hunt
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - be captured
- verb - occur at a specified time or place
- verb - decrease in size, extent, or range
- verb - yield to temptation or sin
- verb - lose office or power
- verb - to be given by assignment or distribution
- verb - move in a specified direction
- verb - be due
- verb - lose one's chastity
- verb - to be given by right or inheritance
- verb - come into the possession of
- verb - fall to somebody by assignment or lot
- verb - be inherited by
- verb - slope downward
- verb - lose an upright position suddenly
- verb - drop oneself to a lower or less erect position
- verb - fall or flow in a certain way
- verb - assume a disappointed or sad expression
- verb - be cast down
- verb - come out
- verb - be born, used chiefly of lambs
- verb - begin vigorously
- verb - go as if by falling
- verb - come as if by falling
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- To cause to fall by striking; cut or knock down: fell a tree; fell an opponent in boxing.
- To kill: was felled by an assassin’s bullet.
- To sew or finish (a seam) with the raw edges flattened, turned under, and stitched down.
- The timber cut down in one season.
- A felled seam.
- Of an inhumanly cruel nature; fierce: fell hordes.
- Capable of destroying; lethal: a fell blow.
- Dire; sinister: by some fell chance.
- The hide of an animal; a pelt.
- A thin membrane directly beneath the hide.
- An upland stretch of open country; a moor.
- A barren or stony hill.
- adv - indifferent to the pain of others [adj CRUELER, CRUELEST, CRUELLER, CRUELLEST] : CRUELLY
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 4 letters in FELL: E F L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELL plus a wildcard: FELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELL
Images for FELL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.