Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FELL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELL exist?
Definitions of FELL in dictionaries:
- noun - the dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal)
- noun - seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges
- noun - the act of felling something (as a tree)
- noun - the season when the leaves fall from the trees
- noun - a sudden drop from an upright position
- noun - the lapse of mankind into sinfulness because of the sin of Adam and Eve
- noun - a downward slope or bend
- noun - a lapse into sin
- noun - a sudden decline in strength or number or importance
- noun - a movement downward
- noun - the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions)
- noun - the time of day immediately following sunset
- noun - when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat
- noun - a free and rapid descent by the force of gravity
- noun - a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity
- verb - cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow
- verb - pass away rapidly
- verb - sew a seam by folding the edges
- adj - (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
- To cause to fall by striking; cut or knock down: fell a tree; fell an opponent in boxing.
- To kill: was felled by an assassin’s bullet.
- To sew or finish (a seam) with the raw edges flattened, turned under, and stitched down.
- The timber cut down in one season.
- A felled seam.
- Of an inhumanly cruel nature; fierce: fell hordes.
- Capable of destroying; lethal: a fell blow.
- Dire; sinister: by some fell chance.
- The hide of an animal; a pelt.
- A thin membrane directly beneath the hide.
- An upland stretch of open country; a moor.
- A barren or stony hill.
- adv - indifferent to the pain of others [adj CRUELER, CRUELEST, CRUELLER, CRUELLEST] : CRUELLY
- verb - to cause to fall
There are 4 letters in FELL: E F L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELL plus a wildcard: FELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELL
Images for FELL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.