Scrabble word: ELF
Is ELF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ELF in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - below 3 kilohertz
- A small, often mischievous creature considered to have magical powers.
- A lively, mischievous child.
- A usually sprightly or mischievous or sometimes spiteful person.
- adj - a small, often mischievous fairy [n ELVES] : ELFLIKE
There are 3 letters in ELF: E F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELF
Click to search all anagrams of ELF plus a wildcard: ELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELF
Images for ELF
Lookup in Wiki for ELF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.