Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELF
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELF exist?
Definitions of ELF in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - below 3 kilohertz
- A small, often mischievous creature considered to have magical powers.
- A lively, mischievous child.
- A usually sprightly or mischievous or sometimes spiteful person.
- adj - a small, often mischievous fairy [n ELVES] : ELFLIKE
There are 3 letters in ELF: E F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELF plus a wildcard: ELF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELF
Images for ELF
- elf 11.jpg Desktop Wallpaper - Cool Free elf movie wallpapers
- elf Wallpaper Download Fantasy worlds Wallpapers Gallery PC ...
- VolunTeens elf Monroe Public Library
- Holiday elf Voting
- Buddy the elf - original art by Andy McNally
- Name elf pic.jpgViews 31112Size 101.2 KB
- Senior thesis Wood elf concept
- elf 14.jpg Desktop Wallpaper - Cool Free elf movie wallpapers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.