Scrabble word: FEEL
Is FEEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FEEL in dictionaries:
- noun - an intuitive awareness
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a property perceived by touch
- noun - manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- verb - have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- verb - undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb - be felt or perceived in a certain way
- verb - grope or feel in search of something
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- verb - find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb - produce a certain impression
- verb - pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- To perceive through the sense of touch: feel the velvety smoothness of a peach.
- To perceive as a physical sensation: feel a sharp pain; feel the cold.
- To touch.
- To examine by touching.
- To test or explore with caution: feel one’s way in a new job.
- To undergo the experience of: felt my interest rising; felt great joy.
- To be aware of; sense: felt the anger of the crowd.
- To be emotionally affected by: She still feels the loss of her dog.
- To be persuaded of (something) on the basis of intuition, emotion, or other indefinite grounds: I feel that what the informant says may well be true.
- To believe; think: She felt his answer to be evasive.
- To experience sensations of touch.
- To produce a particular sensation, especially through the sense of touch: The sheets felt smooth.
- To be conscious of a specified kind or quality of physical, mental, or emotional state: felt warm and content; feels strongly about the election.
- To seek or explore something by the sense of touch: felt for the light switch in the dark.
- To have compassion or sympathy: I feel for him in his troubles.
- Perception by or as if by touch; sensation: a feel of autumn in the air.
- The sense of touch: a surface that is rough to the feel.
- The nature or quality of something as perceived by or as if by the sense of touch: “power steering that seems overassisted, eliminating road feel” (Mark Ginsburg).
- Overall impression or effect; atmosphere: “gives such disparate pictures... a crazily convincing documentary feel” (Stephen King).
- To touch or fondle (someone) sexually.
- verb - to perceive through the sense of touch
There are 4 letters in FEEL: E E F L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEEL
Click to search all anagrams of FEEL plus a wildcard: FEEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEEL
Images for FEEL
Lookup in Wiki for FEEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.