Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEELS exist?
Definitions of FEELS in dictionaries:
- noun - an intuitive awareness
- noun - the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- noun - a property perceived by touch
- noun - manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- verb - perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- verb - be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- verb - have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- verb - undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- verb - be felt or perceived in a certain way
- verb - grope or feel in search of something
- verb - examine by touch
- verb - examine (a body part) by palpation
- verb - find by testing or cautious exploration
- verb - produce a certain impression
- verb - pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- verb - to perceive through the sense of touch
There are 5 letters in FEELS: E E F L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEELS plus a wildcard: FEELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEELS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.