Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEXES exist?
Definitions of FLEXES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of flexing
- verb - contract
- verb - exhibit the strength of
- verb - form a curve
- verb - bend a joint
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 6 letters in FLEXES: E E F L S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEXES plus a wildcard: FLEXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEXES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEXES
- flexes TV LCD Touch Original Samsung Galaxy Note I Clasf
- Dude Wheres My Muscle-Lifting For Your Body Type Mike Arone ...
- Flexion Extension - Plantar flexion Dorsiflexion (Human anatomy ...
- Royalty Free Image of Young Boy flexes His Muscles
- The adidas Originals Samoa gets a performance upgrade this year ...
- Pure Transfer Ltd - Orifice Plate Gaskets
- China flexes muscles with drills amid island row .. Tibet Sun
- The Art of Adam Betts Black Leather Apple Desktop Background
- Promoting Real Women August 2012
- meinmyplace.com published press
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.