Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEE exist?
Definitions of FEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
- noun - an interest in land capable of being inherited
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- A fixed sum charged, as by an institution or by law, for a privilege: a license fee; tuition fees.
- A charge for professional services: a surgeon’s fee.
- A tip; a gratuity.
- An inherited or heritable estate in land.
- In feudal law, an estate in land granted by a lord to his vassal on condition of homage and service.
- The land so held.
- To give a tip to.
- To hire.
- verb - to pay a fee (a fixed charge) to
There are 3 letters in FEE: E E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEE plus a wildcard: FEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEE
Images for FEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.