Scrabble word: FEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEE exist?
Definitions of FEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services
- noun - an interest in land capable of being inherited
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- A fixed sum charged, as by an institution or by law, for a privilege: a license fee; tuition fees.
- A charge for professional services: a surgeon’s fee.
- A tip; a gratuity.
- An inherited or heritable estate in land.
- In feudal law, an estate in land granted by a lord to his vassal on condition of homage and service.
- The land so held.
- To give a tip to.
- To hire.
- verb - to pay a fee (a fixed charge) to