Scrabble word: BEEF
Is BEEF valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEEF in dictionaries:
- noun - cattle that are reared for their meat
- noun - meat from an adult domestic bovine
- noun - informal terms for objecting
- verb - complain
- A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat.
- The flesh of a slaughtered fullgrown steer, bull, ox, or cow.
- Human muscle; brawn.
- A complaint.
- noun - a steer or cow fattened for food
- verb - to add bulk to
There are 4 letters in BEEF: B E E F
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEEF
Click to search all anagrams of BEEF plus a wildcard: BEEF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEEF
Images for BEEF
Lookup in Wiki for BEEF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.