Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEE exist?
Definitions of BEE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species
- noun - a social gathering to carry out some communal task or to hold competitions
- Any of several winged, hairy-bodied, usually stinging insects of the superfamily Apoidea in the order Hymenoptera, including both solitary and social species and characterized by sucking and chewing mouthparts for gathering nectar and pollen.
- A bumblebee.
- A honeybee.
- A social gathering where people combine work, competition, and amusement: a quilting bee.
- A bee block.
- The letter b.
- n - a winged insect
There are 3 letters in BEE: B E E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEE plus a wildcard: BEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEE
Images for BEE
- Honey bee - Boyce Thompson Arboretum Superior AZ
- Identifying a bee For education ... The Laboratory of Apiculture ...
- Honeybees Bumblebees Wasps. Etc.
- FileCarnica bee on solidago.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... removed from hives - bee Pollen bee Propolis and Royal Jelly
- Bumble bee & Carpenter bee Pictures
- To bee or not to bee Huge numbers of the insects are vanishing ...
- Some of our best friends are bees. (And worms) But were losing ...
- Caerdroia bee Fish Ewe a Mare Egrets Moose
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.