Scrabble word: BEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEER exist?
Definitions of BEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- A fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops.
- A fermented beverage brewed by traditional methods that is then dealcoholized so that the finished product contains no more than 0.
- A carbonated beverage produced by a method in which the fermentation process is either circumvented or altered, resulting in a finished product having an alcohol content of no more than 0.
- A beverage made from extracts of roots and plants: birch beer.
- noun - an alcoholic beverage