Is BEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- A fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops.
- A fermented beverage brewed by traditional methods that is then dealcoholized so that the finished product contains no more than 0.
- A carbonated beverage produced by a method in which the fermentation process is either circumvented or altered, resulting in a finished product having an alcohol content of no more than 0.
- A beverage made from extracts of roots and plants: birch beer.
- noun - an alcoholic beverage
There are 4 letters in BEER: B E E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEER, to go: BEER?
Rearrange the letters in BEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEER
What's nearby BEER
Lookup in Wiki for BEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEER"