Scrabble word: BEER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEER exist?
Definitions of BEER in dictionaries:
- noun - a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops
- A fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops.
- A fermented beverage brewed by traditional methods that is then dealcoholized so that the finished product contains no more than 0.
- A carbonated beverage produced by a method in which the fermentation process is either circumvented or altered, resulting in a finished product having an alcohol content of no more than 0.
- A beverage made from extracts of roots and plants: birch beer.
- noun - an alcoholic beverage
There are 4 letters in BEER: B E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEER plus a wildcard: BEER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEER
Images for BEER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.