Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREED exist?
Definitions of BREED in dictionaries:
- noun - a special variety of domesticated animals within a species
- noun - a special type
- verb - call forth
- verb - copulate with a female, used especially of horses
- verb - cause to procreate (animals)
- verb - have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- To produce (offspring); give birth to or hatch.
- To bring about; engender.
- To cause to reproduce, especially by controlled mating and selection: breed cattle.
- To develop new or improved strains in (organisms), chiefly through controlled mating and selection of offspring for desirable traits.
- To mate with.
- To rear or train; bring up.
- To produce (fissionable material) in a breeder reactor.
- To be the place of origin of.
- To produce offspring.
- To originate and thrive: Fads breed in empty heads and full purses.
- A group of organisms having common ancestors and certain distinguishable characteristics, especially a group within a species developed by artificial selection and maintained by controlled propagation.
- To stir up trouble for oneself.
- v - to cause to give birth
There are 5 letters in BREED: B D E E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREED plus a wildcard: BREED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREED
- Nocturnal breed
- PAPERMAG The breed Killer Dogs
- Pug Information and Pictures Pug
- FileManx breed cat named Inkku.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Puggle Information and Pictures Puggle
- breed (telecharger gratuitement) Zjeux
- Dog breeds Beautiful Photos Pictures and AKC Listings with Puppy ...
- Bullypit Information and Pictures Bullypit
- American Bully Information and Pictures American Bully
- small japan dog breeds
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.