Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENDER exist?
Definitions of BENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a tool for bending
- noun - revelry in drinking
- noun - a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter
- One that bends: a bender of iron bars; a bender of the truth.
- A drinking spree.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 6 letters in BENDER: B D E E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENDER plus a wildcard: BENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENDER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.