Is END valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of END in various dictionaries:
- noun - either extremity of something that has length
- noun - the point in time at which something ends
- noun - the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- noun - the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- noun - a final part or section
- noun - a final state
- noun - the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object
- noun - (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage
- noun - a boundary marking the extremities of something
- noun - one of two places from which people are communicating to each other
- noun - the part you are expected to play
- noun - the last section of a communication
- noun - a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- noun - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - bring to an end or halt
- verb - be the end of
- verb - put an end to
- Either extremity of something that has length: the end of the pier.
- The outside or extreme edge or physical limit; a boundary: the end of town.
- The point in time when an action, an event, or a phenomenon ceases or is completed; the conclusion: the end of the day.
- A result; an outcome.
- Something toward which one strives; a goal.
- The termination of life or existence; death: “A man awaits his end/Dreading and hoping all” (William Butler Yeats).
- The ultimate extent; the very limit: the end of one’s patience.
- The very best; the ultimate: This pizza’s the end.
- A remainder; a remnant.
- A share of a responsibility or obligation: your end of the bargain.
- A particular area of responsibility: in charge of the business end of the campaign.
- Either of the players in the outermost position on the line of scrimmage.
- The position played by such a player.
- To bring to a conclusion.
- To form the last or concluding part of: the song that ended the performance.
- To destroy: ended our hopes.
- To come to a finish; cease.
- To die.
There are 3 letters in END: D E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to END
To search all scrabble anagrams of END, to go: END?
Rearrange the letters in END and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of END
What's nearby END
Lookup in Wiki for END
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of END, do not miss the additional links under "More about: END"