Scrabble word: END
In which Scrabble dictionary does END exist?
Definitions of END in dictionaries:
- noun - either extremity of something that has length
- noun - the point in time at which something ends
- noun - the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- noun - the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- noun - a final part or section
- noun - a final state
- noun - the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object
- noun - (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage
- noun - a boundary marking the extremities of something
- noun - one of two places from which people are communicating to each other
- noun - the part you are expected to play
- noun - the last section of a communication
- noun - a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- noun - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - bring to an end or halt
- verb - be the end of
- verb - put an end to
- Either extremity of something that has length: the end of the pier.
- The outside or extreme edge or physical limit; a boundary: the end of town.
- The point in time when an action, an event, or a phenomenon ceases or is completed; the conclusion: the end of the day.
- A result; an outcome.
- Something toward which one strives; a goal.
- The termination of life or existence; death: “A man awaits his end/Dreading and hoping all” (William Butler Yeats).
- The ultimate extent; the very limit: the end of one’s patience.
- The very best; the ultimate: This pizza’s the end.
- A remainder; a remnant.
- A share of a responsibility or obligation: your end of the bargain.
- A particular area of responsibility: in charge of the business end of the campaign.
- Either of the players in the outermost position on the line of scrimmage.
- The position played by such a player.
- To bring to a conclusion.
- To form the last or concluding part of: the song that ended the performance.
- To destroy: ended our hopes.
- To come to a finish; cease.
- To die.
There are 3 letters in END: D E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to END
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word END plus a wildcard: END?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word END
Images for END
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.