Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: END
In which Scrabble dictionary does END exist?
Definitions of END in dictionaries:
- noun - either extremity of something that has length
- noun - the point in time at which something ends
- noun - the concluding parts of an event or occurrence
- noun - the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- noun - a final part or section
- noun - a final state
- noun - the surface at either extremity of a three-dimensional object
- noun - (football) the person who plays at one end of the line of scrimmage
- noun - a boundary marking the extremities of something
- noun - one of two places from which people are communicating to each other
- noun - the part you are expected to play
- noun - the last section of a communication
- noun - a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- noun - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage
- verb - have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense
- verb - bring to an end or halt
- verb - be the end of
- verb - put an end to
- Either extremity of something that has length: the end of the pier.
- The outside or extreme edge or physical limit; a boundary: the end of town.
- The point in time when an action, an event, or a phenomenon ceases or is completed; the conclusion: the end of the day.
- A result; an outcome.
- Something toward which one strives; a goal.
- The termination of life or existence; death: “A man awaits his end/Dreading and hoping all” (William Butler Yeats).
- The ultimate extent; the very limit: the end of one’s patience.
- The very best; the ultimate: This pizza’s the end.
- A remainder; a remnant.
- A share of a responsibility or obligation: your end of the bargain.
- A particular area of responsibility: in charge of the business end of the campaign.
- Either of the players in the outermost position on the line of scrimmage.
- The position played by such a player.
- To bring to a conclusion.
- To form the last or concluding part of: the song that ended the performance.
- To destroy: ended our hopes.
- To come to a finish; cease.
- To die.
There are 3 letters in END: D E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to END
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word END plus a wildcard: END?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word END
Images for END
- the end
- ... Show Episode 285 The Best ending the-end Fancy Pants Gangsters
- Just Electro Music Reckless - The end (Bodybangers Radio Edit)
- The end
- The end
- the end 300x225 Final Fantasy Tactics
- end of an Era gnovis
- The end of Egyptian Football - Egypt - African Cup of Nations 2008 ...
- The Typography of the end The Ministry of Type
- Picture that says The end at end of movie