Scrabble word: SEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEND exist?
Definitions of SEND in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to go somewhere
- verb - to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place
- verb - cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - assign to a station
- verb - transfer
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- To cause to be conveyed by an intermediary to a destination: send goods by plane.
- To dispatch, as by a communications medium: send a message by radio.
- To direct to go on a mission: sent troops into the Middle East.
- To require or enable to go: sent her children to college.
- To direct (a person) to a source of information; refer: sent the student to the reference section of the library.
- To give off (heat, for example); emit or issue: a stove that sends forth great warmth.
- To utter or otherwise emit (sound): sent forth a cry of pain.
- To hit so as to direct or propel with force; drive: The batter sent the ball to left field.
- To cause to take place or occur: We will meet whatever vicissitudes fate may send.
- To put or drive into a given state or condition: horrifying news that sent them into a panic.
- To transport with delight; carry away: That music really sends me.
- To dispatch someone to do an errand or convey a message: Let’s send out for hamburgers.
- To dispatch a request or an order, especially by mail: send away for a new catalogue.
- To suspend or dismiss from a university.
- To cause to arrive or to be delivered to the recipient: Let’s send in a letter of protest.
- To put (a player) into or back into a game or contest: The coach is sending in the kicker.
- To cause (someone) to arrive in or become involved in a particular place or situation: The commander sent in the sappers.
- To send to jail: was sent up for 20 years.
- To cause to be knocked or scattered about with force: a blow to the table that sent the dishes flying.
- verb - to rise upward, as a ship on a wave
- adj - to cause to go [v SENT, SENDING, SENDS] : SENDABLE
There are 4 letters in SEND: D E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEND plus a wildcard: SEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEND
Images for SEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.