Scrabble word: SPEND
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPEND exist?
Definitions of SPEND in dictionaries:
- verb - pass time in a specific way
- verb - pay out
- verb - spend completely
- To use up or put out; expend: spent an hour each day exercising.
- To pay out (money).
- To wear out; exhaust: The storm finally spent itself.
- To pass (time) in a specified manner or place: spent their vacation in Paris.
- To throw away; squander: spent all their creative resources on futile projects.
- To give up (one’s time or efforts, for example) to a cause; sacrifice.
- To pay out or expend money.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to pay or give out money or an equivalent in return for something”: spent five dollars for a movie ticket; disbursing funds from the corporate account; expending energy on a project.
- verb - to pay out
There are 5 letters in SPEND: D E N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPEND plus a wildcard: SPEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEND
Images for SPEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.