Scrabble word: SPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPED exist?
Definitions of SPED in dictionaries:
- noun - distance travelled per unit time
- noun - a rate (usually rapid) at which something happens
- noun - changing location rapidly
- noun - the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera) lens system
- noun - a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 4 letters in SPED: D E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPED plus a wildcard: SPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPED
Images for SPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.