Scrabble word: DEEPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEEPS exist?
Definitions of DEEPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the central and most intense or profound part
- noun - a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor
- noun - literary term for an ocean
- adj - extending far down from a surface
- noun - a place or thing of great depth
There are 5 letters in DEEPS: D E E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEEPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEEPS plus a wildcard: DEEPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEEPS
Images for DEEPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.