Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEED exist?
Definitions of SEED in dictionaries:
- noun - a small hard fruit
- noun - a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- noun - one of the outstanding players in a tournament
- noun - anything that provides inspiration for later work
- noun - the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
- verb - go to seed
- verb - help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- verb - bear seeds
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- verb - sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- verb - inoculate with microorganisms
- verb - remove the seeds from
- verb - perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
- verb - perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- verb - imagine
- verb - deem to be
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - see or watch
- verb - come together
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - go to see for professional or business reasons
- verb - go to see for a social visit
- verb - go to see a place, as for entertainment
- verb - take charge of or deal with
- verb - receive as a specified guest
- verb - date regularly
- verb - see and understand, have a good eye
- verb - deliberate or decide
- verb - observe as if with an eye
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - go or live through
- verb - accompany or escort
- verb - match or meet
- verb - make sense of
- A ripened plant ovule containing an embryo.
- A propagative part of a plant, as a tuber or spore.
- Seeds considered as a group.
- The seed-bearing stage of a plant.
- Something that resembles a seed, as a tiny bubble in a piece of glass or a small crystal added to a solution to start crystallization.
- A source or beginning; a germ.
- Offspring; progeny.
- Family stock; ancestry.
- Sperm; semen.
- A seed oyster or oysters; spat.
- A player who has been seeded for a tournament, often at a given rank: a top seed.
- To plant seeds in (land, for example); sow.
- To plant in soil.
- To remove the seeds from (fruit).
- To sprinkle (a cloud) with particles, as of silver iodide, in order to disperse it or produce rain.
- To arrange (the drawing for positions in a tournament) so that the more skilled contestants meet in the later rounds.
- To rank (a contestant) in this way.
- To help (a business, for example) in its early development.
- To sow seed.
- To go to seed.
- Set aside for planting a new crop: seed corn; seed wheat.
- Intended to help in early stages: provided seed capital for a fledgling business.
- To pass into the seed-bearing stage.
- To become weak or devitalized; deteriorate: The old neighborhood has gone to seed.
- verb - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 4 letters in SEED: D E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEED plus a wildcard: SEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEED
Images for SEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.