Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEDGE exist?
Definitions of SEDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - grasslike or rushlike plant growing in wet places having solid stems, narrow grasslike leaves and spikelets of inconspicuous flowers
- Any of numerous grasslike plants of the family Cyperaceae, having solid stems, leaves in three vertical rows, and spikelets of inconspicuous flowers, with each flower subtended by a scalelike bract.
- n - a marsh plant
There are 5 letters in SEDGE: D E E G S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEDGE plus a wildcard: SEDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEDGE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEDGE
- Ice Dance sedge Dutchmaster Nurseries
- Categories perennial sedge grass flower green
- But like an ornamental grass sedge has colorful arching foliage most ...
- Lurid sedge Carex lurida grasses
- FileSword sedge.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Coastal rush sedge arrow-grass query - Wild About Britain
- Carex grayi CAREY (Grays sedge) - plant
- Carex pennsylvanica - Pennsylvania sedge
- PlantFiles Picture 1 of Palm sedge (Carex muskingumensis)
- Proven Winners Berkeley sedge - Carex tumulicola
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.