Scrabble word: GEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GEE exist?
Definitions of GEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity
- verb - turn to the right side
- verb - give a command to a horse to turn to the right side
- The letter g.
- Used to command a horse or an ox to turn to the right.
- Used as a mild expletive or exclamation, as of surprise, enthusiasm, or sympathy.
- A thousand dollars.
- verb - to turn to the right
There are 3 letters in GEE: E E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GEE plus a wildcard: GEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GEE
3 letter words
Images for GEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.