Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENE exist?
Definitions of GENE in dictionaries:
- noun - (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain
- A hereditary unit that occupies a specific location on a chromosome and determines a particular characteristic in an organism.
- n - a hereditary unit
There are 4 letters in GENE: E E G N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENE plus a wildcard: GENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENE
Images for GENE
- gene Therapy A Radical New Approach
- My Voice A new throat cancer gene discovered
- Mais au fait cest quoi un gne Le blog SVT du Lyce Les ...
- the Prediction Transcript section in the alcohol dehydrogenase gene ...
- Feast or Famine Understanding gene Expression
- gene Expression and Muscle Composition Open Water Chicago
- Fig 4. Strategy of gene Gorging
- gene Expression -- Illustration
- Categories Uncategorized Tags Breast cancer gene xrcc2
- gene Therapy Cures Fatal Bubble Boy Disease Singularity Hub