Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GREEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREEN exist?
Definitions of GREEN in dictionaries:
- noun - green color or pigment
- noun - a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- noun - United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
- noun - an environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
- noun - a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
- noun - an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
- noun - any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
- noun - street names for ketamine
- verb - turn or become green
- adj - of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum
- adj - concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- adj - not fully developed or mature
- adj - looking pale and unhealthy
- adj - naive and easily deceived or tricked
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between yellow and blue, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 490 to 570 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation and whose hue is that of the emerald or somewhat less yellow than that of growing grass; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.
- Something green in color.
- The branches and leaves of plants used for decoration.
- Leafy plants or plant parts eaten as vegetables.
- A grassy area located usually at the center of a city or town and set aside for common use; a common.
- A putting green.
- Of the color green.
- Abounding in or covered with green growth or foliage: the green woods.
- Made with green or leafy vegetables: a green salad.
- Characterized by mild or temperate weather: a green climate.
- Youthful; vigorous: at the green age of 18.
- Not mature or ripe; young: green tomatoes.
- Brand-new; fresh.
- Not aged: green wood.
- Not cured or tanned: green pelts.
- Lacking training or experience.
- Lacking sophistication or worldly experience; naive.
- Easily duped or deceived; gullible.
- Having a sickly or unhealthy pallor indicative of nausea or jealousy, for example.
- adj - of the color of growing foliage
There are 5 letters in GREEN: E E G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GREEN plus a wildcard: GREEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREEN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GREEN
- green Wallpaper - Simply green
- Download green Wallpaper
- green leafs on a tree
- green abstract wallpaper
- Go green wallpaper 9 wallpaper
- green Desktop Wallpapers green Nature Wallpapers for Desktop
- Desktop green Grass High Definition Wallpapers
- img-wallpapers-green-swirl-wallpaper-acm321-12065 Beykexs World
- natute green - Free Wallpapers WallPapers 1600x1200
- Tree green Snake wide HD Wallpapers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.